Saturday 3 January 2015

Contagem regressiva!

I suppose I should summarise 2014 which passed rather quickly. Maybe because I did a lot of what I love – music!! According to my maths I did 30 gigs last year!! 23 with my Polka Nova duo (or occasionally trio), 4 with London School of Samba (Unidos de Londres), 2 with the few vocal group, one with a vocal choir for the EFG Jazz Festival and one with Guilherme Tavares, a Brazilian musician living in London. Let's see if I can beat this in 2015!

Now, the news I’ve been waiting to share with you – I’m going to Brazil next week!!! It’s been almost three years since my last 4-month trip so it was long due. This time I can’t stay that much because of work commitments, but it’s still going to be three weeks! I’m excited, even though I’m not planning anything outrageous – just a quiet time with friends and my BF’s family in São Paulo. We bought the tickets back in September and now I can count the days left to my departure. The lucky BF is already there, enjoying the apparently sizzling hot weather. For me, it’s 8 more days. Let the countdown* begin!!!


Oh, and may you all have a Happy New Year, filled with smiles that are real, friends that care, prizes that you deserve, good deeds that you do and music that you enjoy! 

*Contagem regressiva is countdown in Portuguese - mystery solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment